Reiki Master Teacher
About the Instructor
I've been studying herbalism and practicing it in my own life for 30 years. Over the years, I have added the use of crystals, energy work, and flower essences as part of my practice. I love to teach because I love to learn and I always learn when I teach.
I am the author of Infinite Reiki, Infinite Healing: How Energy Medicine Healed my Life and What it Can do for Yours and Reiki from A to Z. I have been a regular contributor at Reiki Rays since 2013 and have also contributed to Elephant Journal and Be You Media.
Get started now with the first half of Herbal Basics! The second half of the class will be available to all students by May 31, 2017.
It's so rewarding to have a few simple herbs on hand to support yourself and your family's health and to help with minor things like colds, cuts, tension, simple sleeplessness and upset stomachs. Learning how to prepare and use herbs in your everyday life is really very simple!
In this class, you will learn about some of the herbs to keep in your home (and some you probably already have!) to support your health and help keep you in balance.
Learn how to:
- Make a calendula balm for minor cuts, scrapes, or burns, as well as bug bites stings or mild rashes.
- How to make a balm for sore muscles, joints and bruises.
- How to make elderberry syrup to support your family's immune health during the winter months or during a bout with a cold.
- How to make an echinacea tincture for immune boosting and sore throat soothing.
- Simple preparations to make for sore throats, coughs, and cold symptoms.
- How to choose herbs to ease an upset stomach and how to use them.
- How to blend and brew a few basic supportive herbal teas, such as an herbal "coffee," a blend for sinus and cough support, and a blend for sleeplessness.
- How to create herbal honeys, herbal oil infusions, and alcohol extractions or tinctures.
- How to create deeply nourishing drinks with herbs that your body will love
- How to choose,use, and store your herbs and preparations.
- And more!
The class is online and is entirely self-paced. You will have 3 full years to complete the course, so you can take your time completing the class. You can access the class site any time that is convenient for you, day or night. You can also download and print all of the class material to work on at your own pace and to keep for later reference. There is an optional Facebook group you may choose to join for class discussion. You will have email access to Angie Webster to ask any class related questions you may have during the duration of the course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you are not satisfied with the course for any reason, you may request a refund for the unfinished class within the first 30 days of purchase.